March 27, 2009

Why everyone should have an organizer...

Charles Darwin had once said, “A man who dares to waste one hour of life
has not discovered the value of life.”

Hi, my name is Grace. I’m 32 years old, married to Mars and have two kids, ages: 5 and 6. I believe in making the most out of the time we have, which is why I have this Belle de Jour, power planner. With life being as crazy as it is, you don’t have an hour to waste. It’s amazing what you can accomplish in a day if you organize yourself well enough.


Don't believe me? Here's a sample of my typical day.


(click on image for better viewing)


Hey, at least I know when I'm having my next orgasm, can you say the same?

3 comments:

Kari March 27, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

this is fucking hilarious!

a few hilarious observations:

you had 45 mins to have morning sex with mars but still needed 15 mins after to "finish yourself off"

only 15 mins each for the the electrician, asst coach and grocery manager? plus within 15 mins, you managed to do the manager and get home to unpack groceries. he must've been bad.

after sitting kids for homework, you managed to run to the nextdoor neighbor for a quickie and still have the energy for yoga. geezuz.

louiie March 27, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

coz the lady is a vamp
she's a vixen, not a tramp

EXCELLENT WORK NYMPHO!


P.S. Kari, YOGA SAVES THE WORLD!

grace March 29, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

hahahaha...thanks guys. i gotta kick out of making it too.
rating the guys depend on the intensity of the shading, the darker the better, the lighter... well, and kari, i'm sure you recognize the names there..
:D

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008. Customized by Kari Lopez 2008.

Back to TOP